At the core of building and operating technology-driven businesses across a wide variety industries and technology verticals is an engineering team capable of tackling the most complex challenges. Our technologists include:
- A Caltech graduate who Co-Founded Acclaim Games & was CTO of AMC's The Walking Dead
- A Senior Director who led an engineering center for Broadcom's $2.7 billion a year WiFi division
- A NASA alum who developed technology for the Gulf War and analytics systems for the NBA
- A former Director of Embedded Systems at Bally Technologies with 20-years prior at TI
- An engineer who created the Mashable mobile application and AMD's developer portal
- Project leads for AOL UK, AOL Japan, AOL Stylelist, Moviefone, HCL-Cisco and EMC
- The former Director of Cloud Architecture for CBS Interactive
- A UC professor who has managed over fifty ERP engagements across twenty industries
- A security researcher who created the fastest spreading virus of all time
WE KNOW TECHNOLOGY
Even our most junior engineers are hard-core technologists with deep backgrounds in computer science, software engineering, command line linux and pertinent technology languages. We only hire engineers who not only know the hows, but also understand the whys.
WE ONLY HIRE THE BEST
We have spent years fine-tuning our hiring process and advise prominent technology firms on how to effectively screen engineering candidates. The software developers who make it through our rigorous tecnhical vetting process often work on live internal projects as an extra layer of real-world screening before being placed on external ventures.
WE PARTNER WITH EXPERTS
Our network of best-in-class strategic partners allows us to take on even the most sophisticated multidisciplinary work. For example, Big Data projects often require experts in infrastructure, analysis, visualization, and web crawling, and IoT projects can span hardware, software, mobile and cloud; our technologists have deep expertise in each vertical.